Proper tagging is critical to maintaining accurate data. While you may have dabbled in client-side tagging solutions or manual implementations of Google’s global site tags, a newer option has risen to the top: Server-side tagging.
In this webinar, Adswerve’s analytics experts will introduce Google’s Server-Side Google Tag Manager (sGTM). You’ll learn:
- What sGTM is and why it’s beneficial
- How to set up your instance of sGTM
- About cost and performance estimates
- About the recently introduced Google Ads tags
- Why and how to layer in consent and privacy settings
Whether you’re wondering if you should consider making the move, or if you’re not sure where to start, this webinar is for you. It’ll be full of tips and tricks. Plus, we’ll leave plenty of time for questions and answers at the end!
Server-Side Tagging: What Is It and How to Get Started with sGTM
Date: August 24th from 11:00 am -12:00 pm MST