Did you catch our live server-side tagging webinar earlier this week? If not, we have you covered. It’s now available on-demand!
Adswerve Head of Innovation Charles Farina, Senior Digital Analyst Kayla Kinch and Data Engineer Matt Krilanovich walked attendees through all things server-side Google Tag Manager (sGTM) and how it relates to the new Google Analytics (GA4).
GTM server-side is a hot topic and we’ve recently posted about the benefits and drawbacks of sGTM, including a breakdown of what sGTM clients are, how to create them and why they’re important. This webinar dives deeper, sharing info about:
- sGTM considerations like privacy and data security, data collection efficiency and data ownership
- sGTM challenges such as resources, vendor adoption and transparency/consent
ALSO included in this webinar, the team walked through a demo of the tool, showcasing how to:
- Create a Google Cloud Platform (GCP) project, server-side container, client, and server tag and trigger
- Configure your web tag to send data to your server
- Map a custom subdomain
- Assess Cloud costs
- Update and monitor your implementation
If you want to learn more about server-side tagging and if it’s right for your organization, make sure to watch the on-demand webinar recording—and stay tuned at the end for a Q&A session that may cover some of your questions. If you have more questions after watching, please contact us.