Since the release of Google Analytics 4 (GA4), Google has continued to refine and enhance its capabilities, making it one of the most exciting analytics solutions on the market. And with the sunset of Universal Analytics (UA) right around the corner, it’s time to make sure you’re ready to transition and take full advantage of everything GA4 offers.
To help you along your GA4 journey, we updated our recent GA4 overview guide to include the latest GA4 features, updates and integrations that can immediately impact your campaigns. Plus, we added all-new pro tips from our GA4 experts.
Our updated guide covers:
- The history of Google Analytics
- A look at 12 powerful updates and features, including:
- The new user interface
- New identity methods
- Audience building via segmentation
- More flexible funnel reports
- New pathing capabilities
- Consent Mode & more!
- Key integrations to get the most out of your data
- A sample GA4 implementation plan
- Plus, additional tips and strategies to help support the move from UA to GA4
We love that GA4 brings mobile and web tracking together in one simple interface, protecting user privacy, giving you deeper insights and helping you make smarter decisions. And now that we’ve had the opportunity to dig deeper into the platform and implement it numerous times for a wide range of clients, we are excited to pass our learnings on to you.