Over the past year, we’ve shared a lot of information about how advertisers can prepare for upcoming digital privacy changes. While Google has postponed its third-party cookie deprecation until 2023, industry regulations are still in play and you need to have a plan for addressing all planned (and unplanned) privacy changes.
That starts with gaining a solid understanding of what consumers want and need in this new landscape. To help, we conducted a survey of 1,000 U.S. consumers, which revealed a significant trust gap between brands and consumers.
We’ve outlined the results and shared ways to balance your organization’s data needs with consumers’ privacy demands in our new eBook: Putting Privacy First: How To Give Consumers The Privacy They want… and Still Drive Results.
Adswerve’s privacy guide covers:
- Our survey results and key takeaways
- Ways you can move forward successfully while respecting user privacy, including how to:
- Adopt a first-party mindset
- Build the right data strategy
- Ensure your users are consenting to data collection
- Collect the data you need
- Measure the data you’ve collected
- Activate your data to create new insights
- Share your results and create new paths forward
- Pro tips and tricks from Adswerve first-party data experts who can help you adhere to privacy guidelines and continue to hit your marketing goals
Download the guide today to start taking steps that will set you up for success tomorrow.
Many marketers are overwhelmed with the onslaught of new
privacy legislation and regulations. However paralyzed you
might feel, don’t take a ‘wait and see’ approach; it’s time to
take action.Scott Sullivan
Adswerve Chief Revenue Officer
Embracing and implementing a privacy-first approach won’t happen overnight and every day is an opportunity to move closer to your goals. If you need help getting started (or find that you need help along the way), please reach out. We’re here and ready to help you meet your goals!