Have you registered yet for Google Cloud’s virtual global event, Next ‘22? If you work with or are interested in Google Cloud, you don’t want to miss this chance to hear Google’s perspectives and insights—directly from its leadership.
The free livestream starts at 9 am (PDT) on October 11th. You’ll hear from keynote speakers, including the headliner, Google CEO Thomas Kurian, and a variety of guest speakers including Adswerve Solutions Engineer Pat Grady!
Next ‘22 features live and on-demand sessions for eight tracks:
- Build: for application developers
- Analyze: for data scientists and data analysts
- Design: for data engineers
- Modernize: for enterprise architects and developers
- Operate: for DevOps and system administrators
- Secure: for security professionals
- Collaborate: for business leaders and IT administrators
- Innovate: for executives and technology business leaders
You’ll also hear stories about customer innovations and diversity, equity and inclusion and learn about Google’s top 10 cloud technology predictions.
Make sure to catch Pat Grady onstage with Google product managers Candice Chen and Abhinav Khushraj for “How to accelerate machine learning development with BigQuery ML”. The talk will take place on Day One during session three of the Analyze track, but you can also view the video on how Adswerve used BigQuery ML below. And stay tuned to our blog after the event for more detailed posts about BigQuery ML and the Google Next ‘22 experience.
Questions? Contact us!