As a media and analytics consultancy, we work hard to make your Google marketing efforts more successful. As part of these efforts, we’re celebrating the launch of the Google News Initiative’s News Tagging Guide (NTG), a free tool developed by Adswerve in collaboration with Google and Use All Five Design. It’s a comprehensive guide on how publishers and marketers can utilize the power Google Analytics to:
- Capture better first-party data
- Optimize content performance
- Improve user experience
- Grow digital advertising revenue
It’s easy to get started
The guide has everything you need to get started with step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Pinpoint key metrics that you should capture from your readers.
- Simplify your technical implementation of Google Analytics with tags that are ready to copy and paste on your website.
- Amplify the recommendations and insights you’ll obtain from Data Tools for News Organizations including News Consumer Insights and Realtime Content Insights.
Read more about News Tagging Guide’s launch buzz on TechCrunch and learn more about the Google News Initiative here. Also, check out, Data Tools for News Organizations, and this blog post from Google, New Tools to Help Publishers Turn Data into Action.
Have questions about your content marketing strategy? We can show you how Google Marketing & Cloud Platforms can help. Contact us for a free hour of consulting.